3D Mechanical Wooden Puzzle | Treasure Box
HOW TO SET YOUR PASSWORD?
- FRONT: This rotary knob is used to enter the password to open the box. The password is set at the time of assembly. After assembly, the password cannot be changed. The password is a three-digit number. There are 1,000 digits between 000-999. You can set 810 of them as the password, but 190 of them cannot be set, please refer to the manual for details.
- BACK: There are two holes in the back that can insert the key, open the box and rotate the key so that the inner tray can open and rise.
- TOP: Rotate the gear to open a small space at the top.
- BOTTOM: At the bottom you can record the password you set, and there laser engraved the way of dialing the password:
- anticlockwise 2 circles to digit 1
- clockwise 1 circles to digit 2
- anticlockwise 0 circles to digit 3
Then the box will be open!
- INSIDE: There's a little tray inside to keep your little secret or surprise for somebody!
Assembled Size: 3.9 x 4.8 x 3.3 inches